Importance Of Essential Oil For Your Skin
Today’s blog will introduce to the Importance Of Essential Oil For Your Skin.
Imagine there’s a beautifully wrapped-up present lying on your bedside table. Your mind is an athlete with speedy thoughts until you unveil the box and discover a little bottle of Lavender essential oil. You open the faucet and take an extended, long, deep breath to inhale its soul-soothing fragrance.
This is what we usually tend to do with essential oils that contain aromatic capabilities to restore peace and tranquility to our body and mind. But, essential oils have more to reveal.
Essential oils claim their existence in wellness for over 6000 years. The medicinal properties of these can be a great remedy to your aging skin, acne, wrinkles as well as skin dullness. Among the variety of essential oils displayed in the market, you need to explore the contents and benefits of each type to ensure yourself with a better skin regimen.
As to remind you again, essential oils can be a wonderful gift too. So together, let’s check out the best picks to purchase and present!!
Importance Of Essential Oil For Your Skin
What are essential oils??
Essential oils are compounds extracted from plants using distillation or evaporation. They are enriched with the essence of the respective plants bearing their aromatic characteristics. Generally, after extracting the aromatic compounds, these vital oils are blended with carrier oils that are cordial to your skin texture and are made ready for use. Essential oils can be consumed in drops mixed with your regular cream, moisturizer, carrier oil like jojoba or coconut oil.
Choose from the list of essential oils
- Lavender essential oil – Lavender has its roots in Latin ‘lavare’ meaning ‘to wash’. It had an active part to play in the process of mummification in ancient Egypt. In later times, it evolved into bath additives used for purifying the body and mind.
Lavender has always been known for its beautiful fragrance. It is enriched with anti-inflammatory properties that help to reduce skin irritation, skin discoloration while maintaining a natural skin tone. This is a miracle oil that has a significant role to play in improving your scalp health.
Use Oshea Herbals Lavender Pure Essential Oil which relieves stress and anxiety and ensures a sound sleep cycle. Dilute 3-4 drops of Lavender essential oil in your carrier oil before applying it to your skin and hair. Enjoy the privileges of Lavender essential oil with us!
- Rosemary essential oil – Rosemary is a fragrant herb that helps in improving mood, cures chronic stress and anxiety. The rosemary oil prevents baldness, promotes hair growth, and is a wonderful remedy for dry scalp. Rosemary Pure Essential Oil by Oshea Herbals is used in aromatherapy, easing muscles, joint pain, and increased blood circulation. Add 6-8 drops in your bathtub for a relaxing bath. Add some health to your beauty routine.
- Lemongrass Essential Oil – Once you have the gorgeous odor of essential oils lingering in your house, you crave more of it. Lemongrass is a must-have addition to your list.
Lemongrass is a multi-purpose herb incorporated with anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties. Traditional uses of lemongrass oil have been in treating stomach issues, rheumatoid arthritis, and retaining relaxation to your body. Lemongrass Pure Essential Oil by Oshea Herbals strengthens hair follicles, controls hair loss and scalp infection. Dilute 5-6 drops of oil into 5ml of any cream or oil and apply.
- Teatree essential oil – Teatree essential oil is one of its kind which ensures deep, powerful cleansing and beneficial for unblocking hair follicles resulting in increased hair growth. For healthy hair, you can add a few drops of teatree essential oil to your shampoo or conditioner and use it daily. To remove acne, pimples, and scar, create a mask of your own with 5-6 drops of teatree essential oil with a tablespoon of honey. Apply for 15 minutes to obtain the best results.
If you are running in need of time, resort to Oshea Herbals Teatree Pure Essential Oil, extracted from the leaves of Melaleuca alternifolia. Allow us to make your skincare regimen easy and healthy.
- Y lang y lang essential oil – To make your skin look younger, use Ylang Ylang essential oil which works miraculously on restoring the skin lipids and proteins. It helps in maintaining moisture and oil balance in your skin.
You can add 2-3 drops of Ylang Ylang essential oil with 1 teaspoon of jojoba or coconut oil and massage your face with this self-made face mask. Try this before you go to bed and wash off your face the next morning. Ylang Ylang essential oil by Oshea Herbals can be another easy choice to hold on to.
Your skin is beautiful if your skincare ingredients are perfect and proportionate. Try using essential oils for radiant skin and healthy hair. Remember, you can sparkle with each drop indeed!!