Why is hair spa so important??
While seeking solutions for your hair problems, 8 out of every 10 women will suggest you a hair spa. But do you at all have any concept of what a hair spa is? Or how can it benefit your hair? If you have already been into intense browsing, then there’s hardly anything new to enlighten with. But if not, then let’s do a briefing on hair spa together over a cup of coffee.
Why is hair spa so important??
What is a Hair Spa?
A hair spa is just another way of showering love for your hair. With exposure to heat, moisture, sun damage, your hair tends to break, adopting dryness which often leads to abnormal hair loss. A hair spa can replenish the scarcity of much-needed nutrition and proteins in your hair. Moreover, going to a hair spa can instill a sensation of respite and peace spiritually.
Benefits of hair spa
- Deep-rooted conditioning – The hair spa most importantly smoothes out the frizzes in your hair. It helps in conditioning and hydrating. You can gain shinier and softer hair with a spa.
- Standard oil secretion – Hair spa treatment if done on a regular basis can help you in controlling the excess secretion of oil in your scalp. A dry scalp can be nourished with oil whereas an oily scalp can be treated to cut down on oil production.
- Damaged hair repairing – Dirt, pollution, humidity act adversely on hair as well as hair styling tools and other medical conditions can be equally warning. A hair spa can mend your hair issues and revitalize them.
- Increased blood circulation – Any kind of massage relieves stress and increases blood flow. A hair spa treatment can activate hair growth at a rapid rate. The increased blood circulation helps in scalp treatment and ensures lustrous hair.
- Untangles scalp issues and unclogs pores – There are different types of hair spa treatment to ensure resolving scalp problems. Dandruff is a common issue that can be ended if you do a hair spa once a month. It will unclog the pores and result in fluttering, beautiful strands.
However, a hair spa treatment can be pretty expensive. If your pocket is a little tight, no need to fret. Home remedies can always save you from the horrors. Try out some easy and comfortable tips to provide your hair an hour of relaxation.
- Apply Oshea Herbals Phytogain hair oil and massage deeply until it penetrates deep into your hair follicles.
- Determine your hair type first if it’s smooth or rough. Choose your favorite hair mask and caress each and every strand with care.
- Cover your hair now with a hot towel which helps in the nourishment of hair oil and hair mask.
- Wear a hair cap for a couple of minutes.
- Massage your hair again if you feel your hair needs some more nourishment.
- Wash your hair with your favorite Oshea Herbals shampoo.
- Squeeze out the excess water from your hair and apply a serum for smoothening. You can try Phytogain or Hair Fall control or Smoother hair serum by Oshea Herbals.
Caring for your hair is not that difficult. Ensure a nutritious diet for yourself, drink abundant water, and exercise sufficiently. If your body immunity is elevated, you can feel its positive effects on your hair too. Taking out a little time from your daily routine, indulge in massaging your hair. This results in proper nourishment of your scalp while your hair cells get activated.
Now, no more worries. Style your hair as much as you can when you already know the secrets to beautiful, long, luscious hair. Love your hair more, care for your hair more!!