The use of activated charcoal in the beauty products and the popularity of it may have drawn you here. Yes, lately, but people have come to know the amazing benefits of activated charcoal and are quite interested in those skincare products which have activated charcoal. You can find activated charcoal nowadays in face wash, soap, scrub and mask too.
What is activated charcoal?
Activated charcoal is a fine black powder derived from heating bamboo mainly, used in skincare products. This also can be derived from coconut shells, coal, etc.
A short glimpse on the benefits of activated charcoal
Removes dirt, oil
Makes skin smooth and refined
Remove impurities from the skin
Activated charcoal has the ability to draw out impurities from your skin. It absorbs bacteria and toxins from the skin. So go for this powerful detoxifying ingredient next time you buy any face wash, scrub, or mask.
Also Read: Importance of charcoal for your skin
Minimizes the appearance of pores
Taking care of pores is very important for the skin. If pores aren’t cleaned well, acne and blackheads come out because of blockage. Some people have bigger pores than others. Application of an activated charcoal product doesn’t only cleanse the pores but also minimizes their appearance too. That’s something win-win for the skin.
Being a little gritty, it also works as a great exfoliator. Exfoliation of the skin is very crucial and it must be there in your skin regimen. It helps to gently wash away dead skin cells making the skin brighter.
Activated charcoal fights with the cause of acne. Antibacterial properties of activated charcoal help clear the skin pores. Pores are always clogged with dead skin cells, oil, and bacteria. So the skin needs to be kept clean. Try activated charcoal-based face mask, works very good on oily skin and acne problem.
Improves skin complexion
With all other benefits, being antibacterial, pore cleanser, impurity fighter, and exfoliator, activated charcoal give your skin a fine complexion to make people enough jealous of your skin. It happens because the detoxification removes unwanted debris from the pores making your skin look oh so shiny!
Pro hacks of using activated charcoal-based products
- How to scrub face in the right way with activated charcoal face scrub
- First was your face with your favorite face wash.
- Then take a small amount of scrub on your fingers and apply gently in a small circular motion after cleansing.
- Massage your skin gently with the scrub for one minute. Don’t rub too hard.
- Wash your face with lukewarm water.
- Pat your face dry. Don’t rub your skin with a towel.
- Do apply a moisturizer after scrubbing. Choose the moisturizer according to your skin. Don’t skip this step because every type of skin needs moisturization.
- Scrub your face once or twice a week as needed.
- How to use an activated charcoal face mask
- Clean your face with a gentle face wash.
- Take out a small amount of the product in a small bowl.
- Use a brush to apply the mask on your skin.
- Avoid spreading the mask near your lips and eyes.
- Let it sit for 10-15 minutes. Don’t over-dry.
- Remember to follow the instructions provided on the product label.
- If it’s a peel-off mask, start at the bottom of the mask and slowly peel upwards to the top of your face. Then wash your face with water.
- If it’s a clay mask, then simply wipe with a wet towel or gently was away with water.
- Don’t forget to apply moisturizer. As it can dry out your skin. And moisturization is a must. And lastly, choose the moisturizer according to your skin type.
- Apply once or twice according to your need.
Small and unclogged pore means youthful skin. Don’t you want to have younger-looking skin? Or don’t you want to look young? Of course, you do babe!
Also Read: Tricks To Remove Blackheads & Whiteheads
Activated Charcoal = Detox + Purify + Shrinked pores = A happy and glowing skin
Activated charcoal attracts dirt, toxins, heavy metals, and wash them away. Your pores can’t be vanished with activated charcoal products. It only can clean and minimize the pores ensuring good health of pores and thus good health of the skin. Don’t miss out on trying products having activated charcoal.
Try activated charcoal-based products of Oshea:
- Oshea Activated Charcoal Face Wash
- Oshea Activated Charcoal Face Scrub
- Oshea Bamboo Charcoal Peel Off Mask
Shweta Gupta, a digital marketing executive with over 4 years of experience, is also a passionate content writer specializing in skincare and beauty. Her engaging content serves as a guide to help readers choose the right products for achieving healthy, radiant skin. With expertise in both digital strategy and beauty, Shweta is a trusted authority in the field of skincare and wellness, offering valuable insights and recommendations for her dedicated audience.