This blog discusses the tricks to remove blackheads & whiteheads.
How much time do you spend in front of your mirror trying to determine those white or yellowish or darker bumps on your skin? Don’t worry. They are a form of acne called blackheads or whiteheads. Blackheads and whiteheads are caused due to the combination of dead skin cells, oil, and sebum. Blackheads tend to stay open while whiteheads have closed pores. Now that you can distinguish between whiteheads and blackheads, which one does your skin suffer from? Come, let’s figure out and seek an apt solution.
What are blackheads and whiteheads?
Blackheads and whiteheads look similar but they are not. Both are indeed a form of acne with clogged pores. But the slight difference between them brings down a difference in their treatments.
Whiteheads are a form of acne built with bacteria and sebaceous material. They are small and appear white or yellow. whiteheads also tend to close the pores and turn into a pimple if not treated on time.
Blackheads on the other hand are again a form of noninflammatory acne and tend to form pimples if neglected. In the case of blackheads, the follicles beneath the skin contain large openings or pores. These pores become heavy with sebum content and cause those blackheads to usher.
How to remove whiteheads?
What you should never do to your whiteheads is to pop them greedily. There are proper tools to remove whiteheads. Unless you have them, follow the procedure we suggest.
- Get hold of a pore clarifying cleanser. Make sure your cleanser contains salicylic acid which is a good exfoliator and wipes out excess oil from your skin surface.
- If you are prone to oily skin, try using cleansing cloths as it is great for removing oil, makeup, and excess bacteria.
- Scrub your face twice a week to shed off the dull skin. This does not allow bacteria or excess oil to settle down on your face.
How to remove blackheads?
The way of removing blackheads is different from that of whiteheads. Try using pore strips for getting rid of blackheads promptly. Blackheads that are caused due to excess oil production can be shed off using exfoliators. You can also rely on a charcoal mask or any chemical peel.
Tricks To Remove Blackheads & Whiteheads:
Homemade remedies are unique and healthy. To get rid of blackheads, you can always try these trouble-free scrub recipes.
- Cinnamon and lemon juice – All you need to make this scrub are a tablespoon of cinnamon powder, a nip of turmeric, and lemon juice in small amounts. Now make the paste and apply it to your skin. Keep it for at least 10 to 15 minutes and then rinse it with water. This homemade scrub will tighten the skin pores while lemon juice will ensure the eradication of blackheads and whiteheads. The antibacterial properties of lemon are a great cure for tiny blackheads and whiteheads.
- Oatmeal scrub – Oatmeal scrub particularly cuts down the chances of whiteheads. Prepare oatmeal scrub by taking 2 tablespoons of oatmeal, a half spoon of honey, and lemon juice. Mix all ingredients in a bowl and make a thick consistency. Scrub your face for 5 minutes in clockwise and anti-clockwise directions. Finally, wash off the scrub with cold water. This face scrub will make your skin radiant and glowing.
- Coconut oil, jojoba, and sugar scrub – This is the easiest scrub recipe of all. Mix coconut oil with sugar, or you can also use jojoba instead of coconut oil and scrub accordingly. Both are effective and provide prompt results.
Oshea Herbals recommends you visit our website for many such interesting tips and tricks on beauty care regimens and obtain mess-free skin in a mess-free way.