This blog talks about the top 7 skin moisturizing herbs in Ayurveda.
Especially in winter, you realize how important moisturization is. To hydrate your skin and keep it nourished, all you need is a list of moisturizing agents. Our ancient Ayurveda has always been magnanimous towards enriching the skincare secrets. So, the Oshea Herbals team has decided to enlighten you on the goodness of moisturizing Ayurvedic herbs.
Don’t worry, we are not expecting you to go beyond the boundary for raising your beauty quotient, but yes we will provide you with some awesome within-the-box measures. Check out, guys!! Some real formulas are just about to peep into your life and be the game-changer for sure.
Top 7 Skin Moisturizing Herbs In Ayurveda:
- Neem – Neem is known for its medicinal properties and beauty treatment. Mostly known for its antibacterial, antiseptic, and antifungal properties, it tends to cure skin rashes, redness, inflammation, and itchiness. Have you ever tried neem oil? It’s a wondrous elixir for skin dryness. The essential fatty acid and vitamin E content penetrate the skin deep and lock the skin’s moisture. Neem is a wonderful herb for the internal healing of your skin.
- Calendula – Calendula contains oil-soluble compounds named carotenoids that work wonders as a moisturizer for your skin. Calendula is enriched with antiviral, antimicrobial, and anti-inflammatory properties required to soothe age spots, stretch marks, and warts. Those with dry skin will feel beneficial as calendula extracts sustain moisture and nutrients present in the products you use. This helps in ultimate nourishment and inner glow
- Chamomile – Chamomile essential oil reduces skin irritation, acne, and other skin conditions. Even the chamomile wax decreases dry spots and restores a light layer of moisture on your skin surface. Chamomile extracts ensure long-lasting hydration. It calms the skin along with imparting a better complexion.
- Aloe vera – Who can forget aloe vera when we are talking about moisturizing your skin. Aloe vera is a wonderful exfoliator. It also soothes your skin and maintains skin moisture. Aloe vera is an excellent moisturizer but it does not impart greasiness to your skin. What is more appealing about aloe vera is that you can apply it directly to your skin. No filter, no transformation is required. Plant an aloe vera tree right now on your balcony and reap as many benefits as possible.
- Lavender – Lavender oil-primarily locks moisture in your skin. It is antibacterial and cuts down the chances of acne. It is perfect for detoxifying your skin pores and revitalizing them. Get rid of rashes, acne, skin redness with lavender oil and moisturization stands as a cherry on the top.
- Ashwagandha – Ashwagandha is stuffed with anti-inflammatory properties. It controls oil secretion but keeps your skin hydrated and well-nourished. Ashwagandha is again a cure for several other skin problems like hyperpigmentation, stress, skin aging, etc. Filled with antioxidants, ashwagandha promotes healthy skin.
- Fennel – If you want to stop premature wrinkles and fine lines from occurring in your skin, try fennel. Fennel gives you glowing skin, reduces the frequency of acne. The vitamins present in fennel helps to impart younger-looking skin. You can also use a fennel seed mask to make your skin breathe. Use fennel seeds, oatmeal, and boiled water and mix well. This face mask will clean your impurities and spread out a layer of moisture on your skin surface.
We, the Oshea Herbals team, suggest you try these magical herbs and get your skin problems sorted. Your skin needs moisture throughout the year. Retaining the pH balance of your skin is equally mandatory. So, make a list of essential herbs and stack them. Visit the Oshea Herbals website and look through the wide variety of beauty care products.