This blog is all about the top 5 benefits of BB cream.
BB cream is the master of all trade. Beauty Balm or Blemish Balm is a special skincare product, uniquely formulated to suffice the nutritional needs of your skin. Starting from anti-aging properties, hydrating properties to SPF protection, BB cream is a perfect choice for your soft and supple skin. To say goodbye to imperfections forever, learn how BB cream can be a cherry on the top.
What are the components of BB Cream?
BB cream is a multitasker that combines skin protectants like vitamins, antioxidants. It also comprises moisturizing agents like hyaluronic acid, glycerine, panthenol, and ceramides. Mineral SPF like zinc oxide, titanium dioxide is also present. Niacinamide and licorice roots are formulated with skin-brightening formula while peptides and hydrolyzed collagen maintain skin firmness. BB cream provides an all-in-one treatment for your skin. Isn’t it?
Is BB Cream suitable for all skin types?
Choosing what’s right for your skin is important. Usually, BB Cream is a perfect fitment for all skin types but exceptions lie everywhere. If you have oily skin, your BB Cream should contain humectants to cut down on oil but not on hydration. Similarly, another hurdle that comes while choosing your BB Cream is the right shade. If the shade does not suit your skin, it appears ashy and flaky on the whole.
Top 5 Benefits of BB Cream:
- BB Cream can lighten your skin tone. Its active ingredients impart clear and flawless-looking skin.
- BB Creams are formulated with SPF protection. Although to ensure shielding your skin from harmful sun rays, you should wear a considerable amount of sunscreen.
- BB Creams also come with moisturizing properties. One tap of BB Cream can enrich you with hydration and moisturization.
- They are also known for covering your skin’s blemishes and spots. You will never experience any kind of irritation due to the application of BB Cream.
- The most enchanting factor of BB Cream is it makes your skin appear naturally glowing. To enhance your beauty and fairness quotient, you can rely on the magic of BB Cream.
When should you wear your BB Cream?
BB Cream can be an eligible alternative for foundations. For oily skin, the moisturizing agent in BB Cream is sufficient, but if you have dry or normal skin, then apply a moisturizer before putting on BB Cream. To be frank, for regular office work or sudden friends’ meet-ups, BB Cream can be your best friend. Try exploring the Oshea Herbals’ wide range of BB Creams available in different shades, suitable for all skin types.
Are there any side effects of BB Creams?
As such, BB Creams are known to be safe for the skin. But how much safe? Well, that depends on your skin type. If your skin type is dry, then you might require extra moisturization, other than what BB Cream offers. Again, BB Cream does not guarantee the reduction of skin imperfections like – acne, pimples, dark circles, sun spots, blemishes, etc. BB Cream is just another substitute for a foundation that also contributes to the well-being of your skin. But if you demand complete healing from within, you should rather seek medical advice or try home remedies to capture youthful, flawless skin permanently.
How to wear the BB Cream?
There are only 3 steps to get the perfect finish for your makeup.
- Clean your face properly with your favorite Oshea Herbals face wash so that there remain no impurities.
- Take a considerable amount of BB Cream on your fingertips and apply it to your face and neck uniformly to impart a uniform color tone to your skin.
- For the perfect finish, brush compact powder to conceal all imperfections and brighten your skin shade. You can try the wide range of Oshea Herbals Compact Powders.
Visit our website today and add your favorite skincare products to your cart for faster checkout now!!