Toning and its benefits:
Toning gives you what most of us crave for – a better complexion. It’s unfortunate but true that we often categorize skin tone into three broad types – fair, dark, medium. But there’s more to it. Let’s chalk out the benefits you can derive from toning.
- You can shrink the pores with toner – Squeeze an amount of toner and apply it to your face with a cotton ball. It will eradicate extra oil and help in removing smaller pores.
- Maintains pH balance – It is important to maintain pH balance for every skin type. But when you use harsh soap, its alkaline contents reduce pH balance. Usually, the level of pH in your skin should range between five and six considering a scale of 0-14. Thus using toner, in this case, can help you restore pH balance.
- Defends your skin – We get exposed to the outward atmosphere which results in penetration of impurities into our skin. This can cause clogging of pores due to contaminants in the air. If you wet your skin with toner, you can witness the radical change where it provides a shield to your skin removing minerals and chlorine.
- Moisturizing ability – We all know the series of cleaning, toning, and moisturizing. Among these three, deep cleansing is often preferred but toning your skin can also bless you with the benefit of moisturizing. Toners also contain humectants, which help to retain moisture intact in the skin.
- Intense skin refreshment – Post removal of makeup, your skin might feel oily and greasy. Either you can choose to wash your face or you can also opt for toning which not only ensures freshness and vivacity but also helps in removing excess oil and dirt.
- Prevention of ingrown hairs – Ingrown hairs can make your face appear unclear and hairy. This might darken your complexion. Toners that contain glycolic acid or alpha hydroxy acids can prevent ingrown hairs from growing. Use toners to obtain freshness and beauty all in an attempt.
Toning and its benefits:
Toners are available in manifolds in the market. But while you shop for your skin, make sure you are on the right track. Choosing a product that does not go well with your skin can bring upon alarming consequences.
is a combination of Rose and Tulsi. Rose extracts are known for refining skin pores whereas Tulsi possesses natural astringent and antiseptic qualities. Using this toner can help your skin maintain pH balance as well as hydrate your skin. It also deep cleanses by removing dirt particles and result in securing smooth, soft, and nourished skin tone. After washing off your face, apply Rose fresh skin toner once every day and get a brightening effect soon.
Teatree Fresh Skin Toner – If you want your skin to combat excess oil, pimples, bacteria, fungi, then switch to Oshea Herbals Teatree fresh skin toner. This toner contains tea tree and neem extracts that are magical herbs implemented to reduce pimples and acne. The enlarged pores in your skin which attract more dirt particles can now be easily prevented with Teatree fresh skin toner. It helps in minimizing pores and restores skin balance as well as boosts up your complexion.
You can apply this toner after using your favorite face wash and let it dry on its own.
Never be shy to flaunt your skin tone. Remember every skin tone is beautiful if taken with ample care. Toning helps in the tightening of your skin and retains moisture. Especially during summer, when you are sweating out under the sun, toning refreshes your skin and nourishes it at the same time. Thus grab your favorite toner now!!