Must-have ingredients in my face cream:
If you have the habit of purchasing skincare products without much speculation, then I must tell you that your skin might be at risk. Especially when you choose regular-use face creams, you need to determine your skin type at first. Random selection can steal your facial grace.
Beautiful packaging and high-profile brand names can often perplex you but what should you look for while choosing the right cream? Well, nothing other than its components. Make sure that you never compromise on the quality of creams you use daily. Let’s chalk out with which natural ingredients your face cream can make a noticeable difference.
Feel the difference with :
- SUNSCREENS – As you probably know that we have our radiant sun shining almost 365 days a year, we cannot get away without placing sunscreens on the top of the list. Sunscreens with a high SPF factor shield your skin from ultraviolet rays, infrared rays that can cause tanning, pigmentation, and even turn vital to cause skin cancers. Moreover, the formation of wrinkles, fine lines, and premature aging can also be prevented with the sunscreen factor. So, when you buy any cream do not miss the opportunity to explore the multiple benefits a sunscreen can offer.
Also Read: Benefits of Day Cream That You Need to Know
- COLLAGEN – Collagen is a form of protein that helps in skin tightening. During adolescence, our skin cells regenerate automatically. But with gradual aging, our skin fails to produce collagen at a rapid rate. Excessive sun exposure can also diminish the productivity of collagen to a high level. If your cream has collagen content, you can sleep unruffled without paying heed to aging marks.
- RETINOL – Retinols give you anti-aging benefits. Retinols are nothing but a form of vitamin A that can be transformed for the convenience of your body from foods like milk, fruits, broccoli, eggs. Your face cream must have retinol to build your skin firm and healthy.
- VITAMIN C – Vitamin C is an antioxidant that nourishes the skin and provides nutrition. The inclusion of vitamin c is necessary to maintain your skin health, but its concentration varies from 5 to 20 percent. You need to figure out the acceptability of your skin and move on to buy products with increased concentrations of Vitamin C. Consult your doctor if required.
Also Read: Top 5 Benefits of BB Cream
- SALICYLIC ACID – Salicylic acid is a component not open to all. It might be suitable for a handful of skin types. Using salicylic acid blended with your lotion can help your skin become softer, smoother, and glowing. It peels off the layer of dead skin cells inducing refreshment and skin brightening.
- GLYCOLIC ACID – If you are using glycolic acid in your regular face cream, you are sure to enjoy the privileges of beautiful skin free from fine lines, wrinkles, and hyperpigmentation. Glycolic acid is present in sugar canes. Its molecules penetrate deep into the skin reducing oiliness, acne, and pimples.
- LACTIC ACID – Lactic acid is a miraculous component used for eradicating stubborn dirt and dust particles from the skin. It helps the skin to exfoliate and is, therefore, a good choice for dry skin.
By now, you must have realized the importance of scanning through the details of your favorite face cream. Often we get pimples or suffer from irritation when we switch over to some new product. To solve your problem, here we are with some herbal products.
Also Read: 5 Beauty Handbag Essential Skincare Products
PHYTOLIGHT DAY CREAM – Phytolight day cream by Oshea Herbals is a combination of botanical actives that restores skin balance and brightens skin color. It reduces melanin production in the skin while enriching with multivitamins.
PHYTONIGHT NIGHT CREAM – Phytonight night cream does a multipurpose job by providing skin balance and retaining moisture. It is a perfect night cream with a combination of vitamins and natural actives. Use this cream every day once before calling it a night.
If your skin is susceptible to pimple & acne problems, or inflammations, you have to be careful while picking up your regular skin care regimen product. Remember, beauty with the brain is an unparalleled combination ever!!
Shweta Gupta, a digital marketing executive with 4+ years of experience, is also a dedicated content writer specializing in skincare blogs. Her expertise blends the worlds of digital strategy and beauty, offering valuable insights in the realm of skincare and wellness.