This blog tells you about the 7 ways to get rid of puffy eyes.
After a night’s prolonged sleep, you wake up to enjoy the morning vibes and stand before your mirror. But oh my God!! What’s it that terrifies you? Aren’t those your baggy, puffy eyes? Oh yeah, no doubt you have developed puffiness. But the question is how to defeat them?
The causes of puffy eyes can be many – some of them are controllable while others are not. So, what lies within your grip are the ones you can literally deal with. So let’s see what we can do to make your eyes the beholder of beauty.
What causes puffiness?
No doubt, puffiness traces its origin to the process of aging. The skin under your eyes is so thin that it undergoes prominent changes with time. Moreover, the tissues in your eyelids also weaken. The normal fat accumulates near the lower eyelids and brings that puffiness.
7 Ways To Get Rid Of Puffy Eyes:
- Get sufficient sleep – Sleep is a cure for puffy eyes. Every adult needs a duration of 7 to 9 hours of sleep every night to rejuvenate themselves. You should make a bedtime routine to avoid any condition causing eyes bags. Avoid caffeine, alcohol close to your bedtime. Finish your dinner and exercise at least 3 hours before going to bed. A strict follow-up of this routine can certainly help you lose puffiness and secure beautiful eyes.
- Cucumber slices or tea bags can be helpful – Cucumber slices can reduce puffy eyes. Store the cucumber in the refrigerator and keep the cut-out slices on your eyes until your eyes absorb all the coldness and impart refreshment.
What’s really interesting about caffeine is its ability to penetrate deep into your skin and make visible changes, that too at a fast pace. Wet 2 tea bags, refrigerate them, and put them on your eyes for half an hour or so. The caffeine content is sure to make changes to your eye bags soon. Try this and let us know if it really worked.
- Increase blood circulation – Have you tried gently massaging your swollen area? Try that to stimulate blood circulation, especially on the pressure points in your brow. Massage gently on the lower eyelids sweeping from the inside corner to the outside and feel the fluid moving. As you drain out the inflamed areas, your eye bags look better.
- Use an eye cream – You must have your favorite eye cream. Apply that every night to witness how it works effectively on dark circles and eye bags. You should mostly search for these ingredients in your eye cream – chamomile, cucumber, arnica. They reduce inflammation and also help in skin tightening.
- Drink excess water – This is the ultimate remedy for all skin and hair problems. Eye puffiness is also often caused by dehydration. Drink a minimum of 8 glasses of water and say adieu to your puffiness forever. Ample water also wipes out impurities, fights signs of aging and eye bags too.
- A cool compress is what you need – Wet a cloth and keep it on your eyes for 10 minutes. All your inflammations, swellings will disappear and you will find a pair of clear eye bags. A compress of green tea extracts can also be fruitful since it allows to constrict blood vessels.
- More potassium – Are you aware of the benefits of potassium? Well, it drains out the excess fluid from your body. Learn about some potassium-containing edibles like banana, beans, yogurt, and leafy greens. Add them to your regular diet as a supplement. Less fluid, less puffiness.
So, dear folks, Oshea Herbals is here to help you sort out your eye puffiness just in a wink. Use Aprifine Apricot Cream For Under Eye Dark Circle that vanishes dark circles and puffiness around the eyes.