This blog talks about the 7 reasons to hold on to caffeine.
While winter is right at your doorstep, sipping a cup of coffee is what you crave. Isn’t it? So, dear ladies, let’s have your attention, please. Whether you drink coffee in your favorite cup or apply it topically, is your choice, but the benefits you earn from them are genuine and real. The magic of coffee will stay with you forever. Learn with Oshea Herbals, the ultimate caffeine wonder.
7 Reasons To Hold On To Caffeine:
- Great booster of antioxidants – Coffee is the storehouse of energy. With every cup, you revitalize your soul. The major content of coffee, caffeine, contains antioxidants that can combat free radicals. As we all know, free radicals are responsible for damaging our hair and skin. Whether you sip its benefits or mask it, coffee can shield you from environmental pollutants, dust, dirt, chemicals.
- Dark circles – Dark circles, a stubborn problem that does not want to disappear soon. Right? You might have tried and tested plenty of creams but most of them have proved futile. Why not try something easier? Resort to using a homemade coffee mask.
Mix half a spoon of coffee grounds with olive oil, and a few drops of water. Stir well to make the consistency perfect and now apply the paste beneath your eyes. Let it stay for 10 minutes, then clear out with water and pat dry with a soft cloth. You will notice how your dark circles have vanished overnight.
- Kill the signs of aging – Coffee is a wonderful age-killer. Wrinkles, dark spots, hyperpigmentation, fine lines can be easily treated with coffee as it contains polyphenols, CGA, vitamin B3. The rich contents of coffee help in enhancing collagen production and reducing inflammation.
- Reduction in cellulite – Coffee increases blood flow by dilating blood vessels underneath the skin. This makes the cellulite reduce automatically. To inform you, coffee is again a wonderful exfoliant. Coffee scrub smoothes out your skin and augments the inner glow of your skin.
Recipe – Combine half a cup of fresh coffee grounds with half a cup of brown sugar. Mix half a cup of coconut oil and 1 tbs of vanilla extract into the coffee mixture. Now stir the paste well to thicken its consistency and apply gently to your skin. Keep the scrub until dry and rinse off with lukewarm water. Repeat this scrubbing process twice a week. You will notice how your skin imperfections, blackheads, spots, suntan have vanished magically.
Coffee for your hair is a boon because…
- Strong, luscious hair – As we all know that coffee improves blood circulation, it also promotes hair growth and hair follicles. Caffeine present in coffee reverses the hormone secretion, dihydrotestosterone. DHT present in the circulation process can bring about hair damage and unwanted hair loss. Prepare a coffee mask and apply often.
- Beautiful hair texture – Who does not want radiant, beautiful hair? Coffee extracts possess flavonoids that can lock moisture in your hair. This avoids frizzes and dullness in your tresses. Thus, your hair texture will improve and you will flaunt shiny strands blowing in the air.
- Color treatment – Color treatment is a natural coffee boon that we all can enjoy. Those with light grey strands will regain a natural coffee color. Now how can we utilize coffee for color enhancement? It’s simple. Mix organic coffee grounds with water. Apply this paste after bathing. Let the paste stay for 15 minutes and wash off. The more time you dedicate to color treatment, the more your color will stay back.
We are sure that by now, you have already recognized how a jar of coffee can bring vital changes to your lifestyle, your skin, and your hair appearance. Oshea Herbals suggest you use Caffeine Pro Range, Caffeine Pro Mask, Caffeine Pro Scrub, Caffeine Pro Facewash. Make your day with Coffee!!