7 Anti-aging Skincare Tips
7 Anti-aging Skincare Tips will help you maintain younger-looking skin.
Aging is a natural process. As you grow up, you notice that you undergo a vital change biologically and that even gets reflected in your appearance. When your face shows the typical signs of aging – fine lines, wrinkles, pigmentation, dark circles, understand that it is high time that you start loving yourself.
We are here with some home remedies that can actually slow down your aging process and impart health and nourishment to your skin.
Why does aging occur?
Aging is an undeniable part of human existence. How hard you try, you will age physically. Scientists have surveyed and enunciated that aging primarily occurs due to oxidative stress, mutation, hormonal changes, glycation, heredity, and so on. However, aging is not something we would ever crave. So, let’s take a glance through what to do to combat the signs of aging.
7 Anti-aging Skincare Tips:
- Use a gentler face wash – With time, your skin demands gentle touch. If your skin is prone to acne breakouts, using a mild face wash can hydrate your skin. In fact, we suggest you cleanse your face in a gentle, circular motion. Excess scrubbing can steal away the smoothness and make your skin appear rough and dry.
- Carrot and potato pack – The collagen production in your skin is highly associated with the aging process. Carrots are enriched with vitamin A and boost up collagen content in your face. Potatoes are packed with anti-aging properties and fade out wrinkles along with evening skin tone. Apply this pack twice a week and notice the glow your skin develops in the meantime.
- Uplift your SPF range with your favorite sun care product – Find your way away from the sun and you can save yourself from the horrors of aging. The harmful rays of the sun penetrate into your skin and therefore cause dark spots, hyperpigmentation, and discoloration. An SPF 30 helps your skin look healthy and nourished.
- Exfoliate weekly – Exfoliation is needed for your skin to shed off the layer of dead skin cells. But with your age increasing, the skin is unable to conduct exfoliation maintaining its former pace. Naturally, this makes your skin look dull and drab. To put an end to this problem, use an effective exfoliating scrub once a day to clear out the clogged pores of your skin.
- Drink sufficient water – There is no other alternative to drinking water. Water keeps your body, skin hydrated and washes away all unnecessary toxins from your body. Moreover, it is known that an ample amount of water can help in the detoxification of your organs and therefore result in clear, glowing skin.
- Papaya pack – Papaya contains an enzyme called papain. The antioxidants in papaya along with papain help to exfoliate dead skin cells naturally. Make a papaya paste and apply it uniformly to your face, and neck. Let the face pack dry for at least 20 minutes until you rinse it off with cold water. We guarantee you will see a noteworthy change in your face after a couple of days.
- Watch out for your food habitat – Be cautious what you take in. Because with age, you should cut down on food that does not add nutritional value. Avoid carbohydrates and sugar and indulge more in vegetables, and protein.
Oshea Herbals’ newly launched Phyto Age Range contains Phytoage anti-ageing serum, PhytoAge Skin Moisturizing Emulsion, PhytoAge Skin Balancing Cleansing Toner, PhytoAge Age Reversal Creme, Age Control Combo. We wish that your beauty lasts forever. Try out this new range of anti-aging products and keep your age within your grip. Rely upon Oshea Herbals and witness how your age becomes just a number.